100% full Not resolved

Stephen C Smith is a thief he was executor of my deveased mothers estate he overcharged on legal fees

Hours.

My mothers estate was worth in excess of one million dollars.

His billed over $500,000 in fees

I hoped he gets disbarred

Smith, Stephen maximprolink@yahoo.com.au

Isaacs Chambers

Isaacs Chambers

555 Lonsdale Street

Melbourne Vic 3000.

He is also the owner of the rolexforum.com he bullied my friend Nicholas hacko

Then bans him

The guy is cyber bully im sure if it was face to face

He would crawl in a hole

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of thief. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "crook" of lovegrove smith and cotton property law and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500000. Lovegrove Smith And Cotton needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lovegrove smith and cotton property law in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lovegrove Smith And Cotton.

Had an Experience with Lovegrove Smith And Cotton?

Comments

Sorry to hear about another dodgy one.Perhaps the tax department would be interested in his endeavours?

I would compile an array of info and give them a tip-off.

Wishing you well.

Stephen C. Smith is a crooked lawyer he billed me for legal work that wasnt done or had a paralegal do it.

He should be disbarred

Fax: +61 3 9225 8828

Email: maximprolink@yahoo.com.au

Chambers:

Room 0930 Isaacs Chambers 555 Lonsdale Street Melbourne Vic 3000. Australia Stay away he is a thief